Dreaming of Moshiach

Monday, January 21, 2008

Autistic Message from Esther

TO MY DEAR BROTHERS:

I worry about you so, day and night. Day and night I worry about you. Moshiach [the Messiah] will soon arrive and you are not ready. What can I do to help you? The only thing I have is words of truth, and this I will use to try to wake you up.

My dear English Jews [in particular - and all Jews around the world in general], ones from Stamford Hill, Golders Green, Hendon, Manchester, Gateshead. You are Hashem’s favorites, but you are distancing yourself from Hakadosh Boruch Hu [G-d]. You feel you are so close, but you are so far. You suffer from many things that have become the bricks in the mechitza [partition] between you and your Maker.

Number one is your complacency, your routine, your private lives. What is a private life? A person is born to do chesed [charity] and live a life of Torah. Chesed and Torah [study and practice] and Tefilah [prayer], that is all we are born to do. Chesed you do, but only when it is convenient for you. And I know you will say that your families come first. But I say that you are raising a generation of selfish individuals who only understand Torah through their own personal needs—and of course their Yiddishkeit [Judiaism] is distorted.

We, the frum, have so many chesed projects, so many Yeshivos, so many shuls, so many learners, so many balei tzedoko [philanthropists]. In England the frum are much more modest than their American counterparts and much more conservative. They seem much more disciplined than the Israelis and altogether seem on a higher madreiga [level].

What is lacking? I will tell you. The trend is selfishness. The trend is “me and what I need first” - as opposed to “you and what you need first”. Hashem [G-d] gives to us first and foremost. He gives to His children. Then maybe He asks for Himself.

So, dear Jews, you are going in the wrong direction. Not all of you, but it is the general way. You had better change directions, because a selfish person can only bring destruction - because he can never really accept Ol Malchus Shamayim. If you do not believe me, just look around and see how many machlokos are now among the frum in England, personal machlokes, and those of groups. And I guarantee you, none are lesham shemayim. You lack the desire to have Rabonim because each one knows better than the next. You have Rabonim but only use them when convenient. You dilly dally with your holy Torah and use it for your own honor.

I know many will be angry at my words, but just those [are] people who use the Rabonim when convenient. And these same people will run to the Rabonim to get letters against me. On the other hand, many will smile knowingly and get the message straight. And to those I say: “Save yourselves, even if the others don’t want to hear! You save yourselves!”

No one can harm us (the handicapped). Hashem is protecting His shilichim [messengers]. We were sent to say emes [truth] and I know all of your lashon hara cannot touch me. I am only a handicapped child with no olam hazeh. What can you do to me? You can destroy the names of good Jews because they are a bit different from you or because they see the truth.

But Hashem is still Boss. And only those who are close to truth, living it with bitachon, only those will survive the final judgment - which is very soon!

For additional information and messages see http://emet8.com/english__material
Binyamin has requested that readers forward these messages to others in order to help them come closer to Truth and do what needs to be done to be worthy of greeting the Messiah.

Labels:

| 0 comments

0 Comments:


והיה השם למלך על כל הארץ, ביום ההוא יהיה השם אחד - ושמו אחד ישתבח שמו לעד לנצח נצחים בכל העולמות Blessed is His name for eternity in all worlds אין עוד מלבדו