Dreaming of Moshiach

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

America Burning?!

On the night of 18 Tevet (Thursday nite, 1/27) my youngest son and I had a similar dream: Chalom Tov Chalom Shalom.

It was a day before Shabbat and we were in shul (synagogue). The Rav of the shul approached my husband and said to him, “Take your family right now to the airport and purchase a one-way ticket to Eretz Israel for all your family members. Because of the urgency of the matter, you may pray on the plane. America is going to get destroyed immediately and you must leave without delay and save your family.”

Without any questions, my husband signaled me to come downstairs from the women’s section. When we arrived at the airport, we saw that it was packed but b’h, my husband succeeded purchasing one-way flight tickets direct to Israel for the family.

The plane was packed with many Jews. When the plane took off, we looked thru the plane’s window and saw that New York is on fire. The higher the plane soared; we saw the fires getting larger and more dangerous. Everything was on fire, burning… We did not know where the fires were approaching from and although we were 25,000 miles above the earth, our plane also got caught on fire and many were yelling in fear. But the plane exploded and most people on the plane died.

On the same night, 18 Tevet, I also had a dream about America. In the dream, I saw objects and fireballs falling on the American people. I saw so much blood, it was gushing out of people’s eyes and skin. I saw people hurting one another because everyone wanted to get out of harm’s way. I saw rivers of blood as well as people getting burnt alive. During the dream, I shut my eyes tight not to see these scary images…

Labels:

| 0 comments

0 Comments:


והיה השם למלך על כל הארץ, ביום ההוא יהיה השם אחד - ושמו אחד ישתבח שמו לעד לנצח נצחים בכל העולמות Blessed is His name for eternity in all worlds אין עוד מלבדו