The Malbim says that at the End of Days, Esav and Yishmael will join together and plan to eliminate the Jews.
2. Vatican officials said that Palestinian refugees have the right to return to their homeland.
3. United States, Saudi Arabia, Syria and a dozen or so other mostly "Islamic interested parties" met this week in Annapolis, Md., to discuss the age-old "Final Solution to the Jewish Question." (http://hallindsey.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=220&Itemid=28)
4. Blair, envoy to the Middle East, has an AGENDA involving the beliefs of his friend and long time mentor, Hans Kung. This comes at the same time that Blair is arranging the "peace" process and at the same time, 'pitches' new religion to the world.
5. Moscow has offered to host a follow-up to the peace conference held this week in Annapolis, MD. Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov said the idea "received support" during the summit. (http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22029089/)
6. Venezuala president Hugo Chavez warns, "Anyone who votes 'No' is voting for George W. Bush," he said. "Our real enemy is called the U.S. empire, and on Sunday, Dec. 2, we're going to give another knockout to Bush, so no one forgets that is the battlefield."
Chavez is warning the opposition if they take to streets to deny a legitimate victory, "they're going to regret it." Venezuela was the fourth largest oil exporter to the United States in 2006.
7. Russia's President Vladimir Putin has signed a law that suspends Russia's participation in a major European arms treaty. (http://www.wishtv.com/Global/story.asp?S=7431044&nav=0Ra7CbbF)
8. No one at UN headquarters remembers a case of a draft resolution being abruptly withdrawn hours before a UN Security Council session was scheduled to approve it. This incident led also to the first real falling-out between President George W. Bush and his secretary of state Condoleezza Rice. He blamed her for seeking to bolster the Annapolis declaration by Security Council endorsement, thereby exposing the hyped-up event to the world as a charade and his own declaration as too flimsy to stand up.
The White House accused state department officials of egging Rice on to circumvent the agreements Bush and Olmert had concluded and running off half-cocked to the world body in a manner which left the administration red-faced. (http://www.debka.com/article.php?aid=1319)
The RaMaK, zs'l, writes that before the Geula, nations of the world will gather in pretense of making 'peace' and HaShem will cause them to fight between one another, as it says, "וסכסכתי במצרים במצרים".
9. Bilateral relations between Egypt and Iran, which were frozen after the Iranian revolution in 1979, have witnessed a gradual resumption in recent years. Egypt now supports a peaceful settlement to Iran's nuclear file through negotiations that would allow Iran to use atomic energy for "peaceful purposes". (http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/2007-09/19/content_6755264.htm)
11. PM Olmert warns, "If the two-state solution collapses, the State of Israel is finished."
Chazon Ish, zs'l: "Moshiach will not take over from them (zionists), something will happen in the interim. One clear day they will open the windows and they will see 'no more State'."
Labels: Signs of Redemption