Dreaming of Moshiach

Monday, July 09, 2007

Did Something Horrible, Please Forgive Me

There is a Judge and Judgement!
A policeman that was on the wrong side during the protests against impurity in Yerushalayim, confesses and begs for fogiveness.

Dear Rabbanim of the HaEdah Hacharidit (Bet Din) Shlita:
I am turning to you with a bitter and heavy heart for what I have done and ask you to forgive me with all your heart. Please pray for me, my life has become very troublesome, and it is probably because of what I did, as follows:
During the protest you held on Sunday in Bar Ilan against the pride Parade, it was without any unusual commotions and this caused 'problems' for the media.

At the police station, it was decided to do a terrible thing. 2 policemen will dress up as religious guys and mix in with the religious crowd and will throw rocks on the policemen. By doing this, it will give a very good reason and justification for the police to strike the religious people and to send Yassamnikim on motorcycles, etc. Because of my actions, I was one of the 2 undercovers, the calm protest took to a terrible turn with many innocent Jews getting physically and emotionaly hurt.

I cannot reveal my full name, but the punishment from Shamayim hit me hard and I regret what I did. Please pray for me and forgive me. My name is ---- ben (mother's name). With insistent pleading, please forgive me.

Labels:

| 0 comments

0 Comments:


והיה השם למלך על כל הארץ, ביום ההוא יהיה השם אחד - ושמו אחד ישתבח שמו לעד לנצח נצחים בכל העולמות Blessed is His name for eternity in all worlds אין עוד מלבדו