Dreaming of Moshiach

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

MBY: The Last Birur

This amazing once-in-a-lifetime dream/vision was bestowed on Reb Gideon Shlita who is the owner of http://www.ben-yakir.com His unique site offers information about the Geula, End of Days, Kabbalah, interpertations of dreams, etc..

...One nite, 3 years ago, I began learning a bit after Chatzot (midnite) when I suddenly felt dizzy. I felt I should go rest for a bit. I looked at the clock and it was 4 am. I said Shema Israel and began drifting into sleep. All of a sudden, I felt electric static flow thru my whole body. I didn't understand what is going on but comforted myself remembering the I once read in a Sefer (book) that electricity removes the Klipot from the body.

As the electric shocks increased, I became extremely frightened and felt a great presence in the room with me. This frightened me very much and suddenly, I hear a voice in my mind. The voice penetrated thru my mind, not thru the ear. To calm myself down, I concluded that I am beginning to imagine things. But no, the voice is extremely clear and says, "Do not be afraid, my son." At that point, I didn't know if to laugh or cry. All at once, a feeling of warmth and love of HaShem wrapped me and I began praying to our Father in Heaven. This feeling of warmth and love is indescribable. Someone who feels it, can never feel serene in this Olam, it is a feeling of electricity and love together. I continued praying to Aba and tears were flowing from my eyes, tears of love as a son feels when Aba is hugging him.

Suddenly, I entered into a situation of connecting into a different dimension, and I know that I am placed in a very holy dimension, Kodesh Kodashim, and it's dark all around. At this point, I am half awake and half asleep, I cannot describe it in any other way. I see my eyes and they are shut closed and I see astonishing views. I feel and know that I'm awake. I see thru shut eyes a gigantic light and I'm silent, listening and viewing.

I see an image coming closer to me, but I cannot see the face of the person. I receive a spiritual message that this is Moshiach ben Yosef. My whole body is having very storng electric flows and breathing becomes difficult and the electricity escalates even more. I receive knowledge that the electricy increase is due to the Kedusha (holiness) because the body cannot withstand to see and feel such great heights of Kedusha. My physical was being cleansed to receive this. In the vision, I realize that Shamayim is bestowing me a tremendous gift.

I feel Moshiach ben Yosef looking at me with a loving smile, and I undersood he was telling me that I'm ready for something more amazing. He says to me with the voice that penetrated my mind, "Follow me". It was a strong and powerful voice that cannot be mistaken with thinking that it was the imagination. It was clear, without any interruptions. He says, "Join me" and suddenly, he starts flowing and flying upwards, and I'm following him. The timing of this was sunset towards nightfall.

While flying behind Moshiach ben Yosef, I felt that something or someone is following me but I cannot understand this and cannot see anyone underneath me.

As I am flying behind Moshiach ben Yosef, I cannot see his face even tough I try and try but cannot. We are flying and leaving the zone of Eretz Israel, towards the border of Iraq and Syria. The sun set and it became nite and dark.

Underneath me I see missiles flying and tremendous fires and I undertand that it's a war, something is happening. That second, I understand very clearly, this is the beginning of the birur (clarifications) of the Tikun for the Geula. I feel very excited and also pained, a feeling of helplessness.

We reach the border of Iraq and Syria and we land on the ground and I'm following Moshiach ben Yosef. I see Moshiach ben Yosef having tremendous energy of power and complete trust in HaShem. Thru telethapy, he gives me these sensations.

I hear a powerful voice inside my mind "Mochiach ben Efraim, היסוד הקדוש holy foundation". That minute, I understand that Moshiach ben Yosef is going to begin the clarification of the Brit HaKodesh of Am Israel. The way I received inside my mind the information and the voice was astonishing.

All of a sudden, we arrived an underground tunnel and Moshiach Ben Yosef enters inside. From the doorway, I see a room full of men in all ages. I am standing a few feet from Moshiach ben Yosef but cannot see his face. I want to tell him that I feel someone is following us...

As I am standing by the entrance door but not entering, I turn around and then, my eyes received an astonishing view. I see Eliyahu HaNavi, zachur latov, and he is here with us. I want to hug him but cannot move. I understand that only I can see him and the people in the room cannot. I want to cry... I sincerely love HaShem, our merciful Father, King of Love and Mercy.

I see Eliyahu HaNavi in glory and majesty and I thank Hashem with my soul, heart, and being. I want to speak but cannot. I see Eliyahu HaNavi right next to me, truly. It is unimaginable the tremendous gift Aba bestowed on me.

I see Moshiach ben Yosef in the room with millions of men; old, young, middle age, children. All of a sudden, thru telethapy, Moshiach ben Yosef tell me, "Come, help me". He lines up all the men and begins checking man after man, child after child, teenager after teenager. I am helping him as he is mevarer (selecting) each person's forehead about his Holy Brit sign of the Holy Yesod - He examines who has a Brit Milah and who does not - who protected the Holy Brit and who did not protect the holy Covenant of Avraham Avinu. Then begins the sieving who goes here and who goes there...

This is the meaning of עוד אבי חי - הסירו כל איש מעלי - the last Birur.

I understood why this was done on the border of Syria and Iraq. סוריה מלשון - סר -יה and עירק - עיקר - רקיע. The Brit Kodesh is called רקיע - the Brit Yesod that separates ... and this is the birur of distinguishing between holy and not להבדיל בין קודש לחול.

After understanding what is occuring, I saw Moshiach ben Yosef separating the men into two camps. Moshiach ben Yosef took with him all the Jews that guarded and protected the Brit HaKodesh and left those that didn't in the Galut ...

Moshiach ben Yosef, thru telethapy, tells me, "We continue". We left the room and Moshiach ben Yosef flies towards the Shamayim, and I'm following. Everything is dark around us and we are flying higher and higher into a new dimension - dimension of a unique holiness in Shamayim. I couldn't fly any higher and stopped midair and began receiving very powerful electrocutions that my body could not withstand. I felt myself falling downwards and Moshiach was standing, and gently returning me to earth. Moshiach allows me to see what is occuring beneath me.

I was still allowed to follow him thru my eyes was able to clearly see him, but not his face. Thru telethapy, he tells me, "Observe and learn". He suddenly began to rise and fly towards the Shamayim. I see and hear everything. I hear thru my ears the voices of the Malachim (angels), but it's very faint and weak. The higher Moshiach is going up in Shamayim, the higher the voices of the Malachim strengthen. The voices are getting louder and louder and it became like a loud announcement. "Moshiach ben Efraim, the son so dear to Me". And then I hear voices saying, "Ken HaTzippor, Ken HaTzippor, Ken HaTzippor".

I am allowed to have vision of what is occuring in Shamayim and I see Moshiach flying upwards but halting in the air. I see that he is having difficulty going further upwards to enter the Heichal Ken HaTzippor. I didn't know what is Heichal Ken HaTzippor but felt it was the ultimate holiness. I continue observing and see he is again attempting entry into Heichal Ken HaTzippor but cannot succeed. My breathing became very difficult, to see the holiness in a physical body is very difficult.

That minute I understood that Moshiach cannot enter Heichal Ken HaTzippor and I see him descending. He gently separates from me and I woke up with a sudden boom. I got off the bed and was shaking uncontrollably. I stood in disbelief, and walked over to look out the window.

Suddenly, my legs took me to my library of holy books and I sit on the desk and say to myself, "You imagined the whole thing. Everything you saw is fabricated from your wild imagination".

Without thinking, I pulled out a Sefer (book) from the shelf and without looking at the Sefer, I open it randomly. I look at the words and see it's a prayer for Moshiach Ben Yosef to enter Heical Ken HaTzippor - I started shaking again and entered into a complete shock. I knew that this is not my imagination. I knew right away that Shamayim bestowed me to see what I just saw and it's all Emet (truth). I look at the Sefer my hand 'chose' and see it's 'Tikunei Tfillot Ramchal'.

I continue reading and the grand Rabbi Moshe Chaim Luzzatto, the RaMCHaL, zs'l, explains what the Heichal Ken HaTzippor is. I asked myself why was Moshiach unallowed entrance and understood that he is not yet ready. Moshiach ben Yosef is dependant on Am Israel for the prevention of his death. The holy RaMCHaL brings Tefillot (prayers) and Tikunim from Moshe Rabenu, zs'l, which is said to prevent Moshiach's death.

After reading more, I realized why Moshiach Ben Yosef was not allowed entry to Heichal Ken HaTzippor. It is because Am Israel did not yet finish the Tikunim. As soon as Am Israel completes the tikunim, Moshiach ben Yosef will be able to enter the Heichal Ken HaTzippor with Am Israel's tikunim, and immediately then, the Sh'china will rest on Am Israel.

Tefilla (prayer) to prevent the death of Moshiach Ben Yosef and enable him entrance into Heichal Ken HaTzippor:
בספר תפילות לרמחל תפילה לז" 37

בעלות מלך המשיח לדרגת קן ציפור יעלו עמו כל תקוני ישראל
אל אחד יחיד ומיוחד
הרי מלך המשיח ממתין לקן ציפור להתעלות שם
שבו כי יקרא קן צפור לפניך
ומיד לא תיקח האם על הבנים
שהרי בשעה שיעלה שם - יעלה עמו כח כל התקונים
שתיקנו ישראל בגלות שנאמר בהם הזרעים בדימעה
ומיד שיגיע לשם מיד תהיה השכינה שורה על כולם - על כל אחד כפי עבודתו.
באותו הזמן והאם רבצת על האפרוחים ותוקף הכל על אותם הבנים.
לא תיקח האם על הבנים ודאי.
שהם אותם שמשתדלים ליחד יחוד שלך באמת.
שנאמר בהם קרוב השם לכל קוראיו לכל אשר יקראוהו באמת
גלה אמתך למיחלים לך - גם כל קויך לא יבושו לדעת שבאמת בטחו.
ולא יכזב מצד שקר של ס"מ הרשע וגם נצח ישראל לא ישקר.
לישועתך קויתי השם.

Labels:

| 0 comments

0 Comments:


והיה השם למלך על כל הארץ, ביום ההוא יהיה השם אחד - ושמו אחד ישתבח שמו לעד לנצח נצחים בכל העולמות Blessed is His name for eternity in all worlds אין עוד מלבדו