Dreaming of Moshiach

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

The Malach and "Animal" Dream

AB's dream, Rosh Chodesh Nisan Alef, 5767:

In the dream, I was in Eretz Israel. I see a Malach (very very tall and shining white) and 'standing' next to him is an indescribable 'animal' - the face was somewhere between a guerilla, fox, and tiger and the image of his face kept changing to different animals. The closest description is a chameleon, who keeps changing colors but this 'animal' was much bigger and very scary. I sensed great fear from this 'animal'. His 'body' is so unfamiliar, I cannot begin to describe it.

In the dream, I was following the Malach (angel) and this 'animal' and they entered houses, but not thru the front door. They just entered as if there is no wall separating the house. I was constantly behind them (whether it was running or flying) and was permitted entrance to the houses thru walls. There were 6 people in the first house and the Malach told the 'animal' (in Ivrit), "this one, that one, this one and that one". Before I could even blink, the 'animal' swallowed all four people in a split second the people that the Malach pointed at. To explain it better, it is like a lizzard snapping up 8-9 flies, one after the other, as quickly as they can be swallowed. This scene kept repeating itself in many homes and I kept after them, home after home, town after town in Eretz Israel (I physically live in America).

At some point, I started weeping and said "Ribbono shel Olam (Master of the Universe), is this the way it is before Moshiach's arrival?". The Malach turned towards me and commanded the 'animal', "bite only his left lower leg". In that same second, the 'animal' gave me a bite on my lower left leg and I felt very faint. I was in excruciating pain and was unable to follow them any longer.

While in great pain, I woke up and switched the light on. I looked at my left lower leg, I was shocked to see a bite mark but not from teeth, and b'h, the pain was gone

Labels:

| 0 comments

0 Comments:


והיה השם למלך על כל הארץ, ביום ההוא יהיה השם אחד - ושמו אחד ישתבח שמו לעד לנצח נצחים בכל העולמות Blessed is His name for eternity in all worlds אין עוד מלבדו