Dreaming of Moshiach

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Light of Magen David

Dreams by Gershon and Jay:

Gershon's Dream:
I was learning with Rabbi Eli, when I asked him, "Do you think it's weird that Rabbi Chaim sees my Bubby (grandmother whom passed away when I was young) at my family's weddings?" He turned and picked up a booklet and opened it to where it says, "Yechi Odaneinu...Melech Hamoshiach Leolam Vaed." I understood it to mean that it's not strange since the dead are really alive in a sense as with the Lubavitcher Rebbe, zs'l, and all Tzaddikim. To emphasize his point, Rabbi Eli showed me a photo album of the Lubavitcher Rebbe with pictures of him and Dovid Hamelech, zs'l, and another picture with Moshe Rabbenu, zs'l. I didn't see the pictures very well, just the Rebbe next to them, covered with Talllisim and Tefillin.

Then as I looked back at the table that we were learning on, I was shocked to see the Lubavitcher Rebbe's body laying on it. Rabbi Eli wasn't fazed at all. Rabbi Eli then took the Rebbe's stiff hand and pulled off a gold ring from his middle finger. He showed it to me. It was a thick beautiful ring with a Magen David on it, all in gold.

Rabbi Eli removed the ring and said, "this is the ring of his kingship." He then placed the ring back on the stiff finger. I started to freak out, seeing the stiffness of his fingers made me realize this was actually a dead body in front of me.

I looked over the Rebbe's body and his Tallis covering fell off his head and I saw his head. Rabbi Eli was putting a few things away as I started crying saying, "Moshiach, Moshiach." I had my head in my arms crying over and over again. I looked back at the Rebbe's body and his mouth started opening. I cried more, and then he started breathing with his mouth opening and closing like a fish. Then he picked up his head.

I looked over to Rabbi Eli who hadn't noticed this and I said, "Uh…Rabbi Eli…." By the time he looked back, the Rebbe was standing straight up. Now I saw the Rebbe well but he looked very weak and very very thin. Rabbi Eli ran over to him and said, "What are you doing?? Sit back down, it's too soon, it's not time yet!" The Rebbe said, "I'm sorry. I'm sorry."

With that I woke up at 4 am.

NK's comment: I'm not advocating anyone's dreams of whom is Moshiach. Important to know that Rabbi Eli in Gershon's dream is a Lubavitcher and the biggest believer that the Rebbe, ZECHER TZADDIK LIVRACHA, is Moshiach.

Jay's Dream:
In last nite's dream, I was in a research facility and saw an employee who managed to smuggle secrets/materials out. It was not clear whether he was on our side or not. The fact remains that Nuclear material is now leaking in the world and is used as a weapon by the Russian mob.

There is much external darkness in the world, and Hashem Baruch Shemo said "Let there be light and there was Light".

In the dream, Yaacov Avinu, zs'l, and Yosef Hatzaddik, zs'l, were able to see the Light. It is the internal hidden Shabbat Light and will soon be accessable to all who love Hashem, and we will be able to see and feel the Light. It is more powerful than all Nuclears.

Labels:

| 0 comments

0 Comments:


והיה השם למלך על כל הארץ, ביום ההוא יהיה השם אחד - ושמו אחד ישתבח שמו לעד לנצח נצחים בכל העולמות Blessed is His name for eternity in all worlds אין עוד מלבדו