Dreaming of Moshiach

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Clock Visions

Email from C.B., received November 8, 2006:

Recently, I have read the post about the clock vision and I would like to share something which still buzzing me from the time it happened. A few years ago, I do not remember, maybe 2002 or 2003. I had some weird stuff happening to my clock. I have the clock which is digital and shows the time, month, year and also it has the feature to check the satellite time every 24 hours so it is the most accurate clock in my house.

Early in the morning I came to prepare breakfast and since this clock is hanging on the kitchen I looked to see the time. When I saw the time shown, I got puzzled. It said January 28, 2008 4.30 AM and the actual time was about 7 am in October.

I tried to fix the watch but it reluctantly shown only that date and after 24 hours it went back to normal and the actual time of the day and its parameters appeared.

I thought it was a digital mistake and left it at that. But, within one month, it again showed a different time. This time it showed February 8, 2008 and again it went back to normal within the 24 hour period.

Since then, this clock always is prompt as can be. It never "lied" again but those dates are very disturbing. I think sometimes that how it is possible for the digital clock with satellite accuracy to show these dates, not once but twice, is beyond error and off track.

I have check the first date that showed January 28 2008 - this is the date of the inauguration of the president of USA. The second date, February 8, 2008 is Adar Bet, Alef on Friday.
--------------------------
I think it a warning that horrible things will happened in America. When President (Pharaoh) will take over office, it will change the status of Jewish people in this country. Especially, the economy will collapse!.

During 2007, everybody will put the blame on Jews. History repeats itself and it will play the same scenario in America as well.

Many people here are blind, comfortably living in denial, that America is the best country in the world, and to move such a crowd to make Tesuva something has to happened (God forbid). Since future is hidden from us it is not much time to wait to see it for ourselves.

Labels:

| 0 comments

0 Comments:


והיה השם למלך על כל הארץ, ביום ההוא יהיה השם אחד - ושמו אחד ישתבח שמו לעד לנצח נצחים בכל העולמות Blessed is His name for eternity in all worlds אין עוד מלבדו