Dreaming of Moshiach

Friday, November 03, 2006

More Warning Dreams

On or around Rosh Chodesh Tammuz, 5765, just before departing for Eretz Israel for a visit, I had a dream that I kept to myself as I thought perhaps I was feeling fear about the trip. I read a couple of other dreams of WARNINGS and realized it wasn't a dream of personal fear but a merciful message of warning from HaShem.

RS's Dream:
I arrived to Jerusalem and found the entire city controlled by Arabs. They had taken over entire neighborhoods and were killing any Jews they saw in the streets. Not only had they taken over but also rejoicing wildly. After Arab men gained control of the Jewish neighborhoods, they would leave their women and children in the Jewish neighborhoods to mark their won territory.

I was a target, of course, as I was in the streets looking for my family. I was able at one point to slip into a group of Arab women and just sat there as though I was one of them. I was able to maintain this masquerade for a short time till I realized that they were becoming a little suspicious. I ran again down streets which were strangely empty as were houses and apartments. I realized that many , if not most, of the residents of the city had fled or had been killed. I eventually found the home of my family but no one was there.

The end of the dream was seeing the barrel of a gun pointed at me, inside a building. It was a very realistic dream.

May this pride parade disaster be averted in Hashem's mercy and in the merit of righteous Jews who are willing to give their lives to protect the sanctity of Jerusalem and the honor of our King- Boruch hu u boruch shemo.

Labels:

| 0 comments

0 Comments:


והיה השם למלך על כל הארץ, ביום ההוא יהיה השם אחד - ושמו אחד ישתבח שמו לעד לנצח נצחים בכל העולמות Blessed is His name for eternity in all worlds אין עוד מלבדו