Dreaming of Moshiach

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Dreams and Reality

SF: I had a dream about 6 months ago about Arabs going crazy and in a rage. [+/-] show/hide text
Running in a huge mob through the streets of Tzfat looking to hunt down Jews. It was quite strange at the time, but now I see that it could very well be reality. Not good.

RS: On Shabbat there was a great deal of thunder in Johannesburg, South Africa. I was walking to Shul and I loved the feeling but it did look ominous. The sky was dark and it happened during Shul Friday night and on Saturday too. I thought to myself "Hashem is talking". I have a feeling this Shabbos will be more......Then I read about the thunder in Israel.

DF: Security in Sydney is very very tight. Schools and synagogues spend a fortune on permanent security guards. Being questioned for 5 minutes before being allowed to enter a shul or school became the norm here.

Things seem to be going VERY VERY FAST. The thunderstorms in Israel, the Arabs rioting, Korea, etc. etc.

But the world Jewry will not wake up.
They are dead on their feet.
Even my Orthodox friends will not wake up.
They are busy gossiping about each other, worrying about nothing. I told them that pretty soon their "worries" will seem like a picnic, but they just think I'm meshugga (crazy).

Will: Dreams of last year has simply been the feeling of a new depth and literally a new dimension. This is more than an intensity of dream-experience - it is a feeling of having entered a space wherein I am granted a higher, more spiritually comprehending perception than I had previously.

One thing is clear - of those dreams that are vivid (and there are more of those than ever), there seems to be a distinct "polarization" process at work. That is, my dreams now tend to be either blissfully numinous or ridiculously nightmarish. I happen to think that this reflects the spiritual polarization at work in the world today, ie., evil is girding for a fight, the Good is being empowered from Above.

I believe that the very change in tenor of my dreams, the increased sense of chaos juxtaposed with the increased sense of one-ness with the divine worlds indicates that great changes in the world are at hand.

Labels:

| 0 comments

0 Comments:


והיה השם למלך על כל הארץ, ביום ההוא יהיה השם אחד - ושמו אחד ישתבח שמו לעד לנצח נצחים בכל העולמות Blessed is His name for eternity in all worlds אין עוד מלבדו