Dreaming of Moshiach

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Shoshana's Dreams

1. I am standing next to the Kotel, davening I have my face and my palms directly on the Kotel, firmly, then suddenly [+/-] show/hide text
they open! There are pools of water and it scares me, but it is so beautiful. I drop to my knees and there are suddenly two older smaller women at each side telling me to look, I can't is my reply and with all my strength, I look - the scene hasn't changed but I kept repeating that "I knew I would see it"

2. I am standing in my kitchen in Israel and washing dishes. It was morning and suddenly I am hearing loud piercing noises, I can't figure out what it is. I stand still and listen - a shofar? what? it's not time for the shofar... then I realize! I drop the glass in my hands and let out a groan/scream ( like with birth). I run outside with the other women and we are dancing and hugging each other. Moshiach is here....

Labels:

| 0 comments

0 Comments:


והיה השם למלך על כל הארץ, ביום ההוא יהיה השם אחד - ושמו אחד ישתבח שמו לעד לנצח נצחים בכל העולמות Blessed is His name for eternity in all worlds אין עוד מלבדו