Dreaming of Moshiach

Sunday, August 06, 2006

SEGULA סגוּלה for Dreams

Many people asked me how is it that I get these kind of dreams and how can they also receive it. My answer is always the same - I really don't know why I receive them and don't know what suggestion to give for them to receive visions/dreams.

But one person emailed me a while ago that they did a Segula to get a dream with an answer and they received an answer thru a dream. I am not familiar with this Segula and asked if it can be emailed and to share it with you. So thanks to "BL's" email, as follows:

[+/-] show/hide text
Well, I finally found it. It's about 9/10 down the page scrolling so I copied it for you. I folded the paper vertically very small so that I could hold it in my right hand. I did it quite a bit for two years ago and a year ago, and did not get much"action". However, I was at a kind of stand still myself for various reasons. It probably works differently depending on who you are and what is going on. Hope it helps.

SEGULA סגוּלה - Writing a request from http://www.yarzheit.com/heavensregister/09ability.htm

There is a famous tradition - "Segula" סגוּלה , especially amongst Sefardic - Oriental Jewish communities. That is to write a prayer request before going to sleep at night and to sleep with this paper under your pillow, or hold the paper in ones hand as one falls asleep .

This is very powerful, and one will feel the amazing difference in the morning with some intuitive answers . Keep writing down your feelings and sleeping with this paper under your pillow, or in your hand for as long as you feel you need . ( see famous story of Reb Akiva about holding paper in your hand ).

AND within 30 days you will feel the change .

Coincedences and answers will come your way .

And always remember to THANK GOD and your guardian angels .

| 0 comments

0 Comments:


והיה השם למלך על כל הארץ, ביום ההוא יהיה השם אחד - ושמו אחד ישתבח שמו לעד לנצח נצחים בכל העולמות Blessed is His name for eternity in all worlds אין עוד מלבדו