Dreaming of Moshiach

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Rebbe zs'l Warning and Sister´s Eulogy

A video of the Lubavitch Rebbe zs'l prophecy about the Lebanon war Click Here

Time For Anti-Expulsion Refusal by Ezra HaLevi

At the funeral of Yehuda Greenfeld, one of the reservists killed by a Katyusha on Sunday, his sister eulogized him by calling on soldiers to refuse to die in the "War for a Peaceful Realignment."

[+/-] show/hide text
Greenfeld, a 27-year-old father of two, was called up for reserve duty despite an injured shoulder. His family now faces the prospect of being forcibly removed from its home due to their location "behind" the Partition Wall - the third bereaved family in such a position since the start of the Re-Engagement War.

“Yehuda'leh, my dear, loving, innocent brother, with your large azure eyes, your sweet disposition and your delicate soul. I will yet tell the story of your life, of your beauty. But at this time, I am choosing to tell the story of your death.

“In our final telephone conversation I said to you: 'Don't go to be cannon fodder. Olmert said that the operation is a preparation for his ‘Realignment’ Plan [to destroy most of the Jewish towns in Judea and Samaria unilaterally, as was done in Gush Katif and the Northern Shomron one year ago -ed.]. Come home. You have a historic opportunity to refuse, so that the pogrom of Gush Katif will not return upon your own home in Michmas [the Binyamin-region community where Yehuda lived -ed.].

"Come home!' I said to you, 'so that the retreats from Lebanon and from Gush Katif that brought us all this death, will end. So that the pogromchiks in the black uniforms that reminded our grandmother of Auschwitz - those who banished us from Gush Katif and cracked our skulls in Amona - won't arrive at your sweet home in Michmas as well, after the fighting ends with some sham cease-fire, and throw you and your family out of your home, and the remains of your garden be transformed into a training ground for murderers – leading to more murder and more killing.'

“You listened to me in your usual sensitive manner. And I added: 'This is a war for the sake of nothing. For the sake of the elites who rule the country. They are carrying out a crime,' I told you. 'Please don’t go,' I begged. 'This war is because of that expulsion [from Gaza and northern Samaria -ed.]. They expel us, and then send us to fight a war that they created - in order to expel us again - because we always return and we fight and die for them.'


“'I agree with you,' you said to me, 'but I can't. It isn't me. I don't like to be in the center of matters, to create a scene.'

“And you went, my beloved, sweet brother.

“For those in the black uniforms who came to expel Gush Katif, they built orderly camps with the best facilities, because there is a new war in Israel, the war on the settlers. But you, my dear brother, they abandoned under the sky, exposed to the barrage of Katyushas.

“And what does Olmert care? Or the dictators? They know that they won't pay the price for their crimes. Their children refuse to serve in the army. They won't pay for their crimes – we pay!

“In the end, you came home, my dear brother, cannon fodder in a coffin, in the war for the sake of nothing, the War for a Peaceful ‘Realignment’...

“I am pleading, before all your friends and before all of the orange fighters: Come home now, before you come back in a box, and then will come those with the black uniforms to evict your widows and children. Don't fool yourselves into thinking they will protect them because you were killed. I was in Gush Katif and in Amona.

“I have no illusions that the pogromchiks will spare Gavriella, your widow, or sweet Raaya and Ron, your orphans...

“Return home, soldiers – I am begging you. Before those in the black uniforms turn your house, too, into a pile of rubble and a base for the next murderers.

“It pains me, my beloved brother. They will say that this is a cynical use of tragedy - but the truth is that they are making cynical use of your death, for the next pogrom. Rest in peace, I am certain you are beneath G-d's throne of glory. My good brother. Shake the throne of glory so that there will be no more needless deaths, so that this dictatorship won't bring us more widows and orphans! So that they will open their eyes, my dear brother with the azure eyes. So your rabbis will open their eyes and say ‘We will lead' – to prevent the expulsion of your widow.

"This is an unnecessary death! There was Operation Defensive Shield, which was just a prelude to the Gaza expulsion, and now there is this war, a prelude to the next expulsion. We must wake up! Refuse! Refuse! Come home before you are sent home in a box!" Click to see Eulogy

| 0 comments

0 Comments:


והיה השם למלך על כל הארץ, ביום ההוא יהיה השם אחד - ושמו אחד ישתבח שמו לעד לנצח נצחים בכל העולמות Blessed is His name for eternity in all worlds אין עוד מלבדו