Dreaming of Moshiach

Sunday, July 30, 2006

SJW's Dreams of Moshiach

1. I saw the Beit Hamikdash descending from Heaven completely built. The sky was cloudy at first, but when the clouds parted the Beit Hamikdash descended in all it's splendor. In my dream it was clear that people all over Israel could see what I was seeing, although in fact it happening over Yerushalayim![+/-] show/hide text

2. Several people were gathered in my house. So was Mashiach. He was dressed in a regular suit, about 40 years old, and sitting on a chair with his eyes closed. A beautiful woman in a long yellow dress was moving among the guests with a small knife, cutting their shirts as one does for Kriah. She looked at me and smiled. "You are Rachel" I said suddenly comprehending. "Yes" she answered with a smile. "Why are you cutting people's shirts?" I asked. "The Mashiach is here, she answered, he is in your house, but he cannot be revealed until Am yisrael has a bit more Tsaar over the destruction of Beit Hamikdash." She then approached me and wanted to cut my shirt, but I refused. She accepted my refusal with a smile.

3. I was walking outside when I met some of my neighbors who looked very happy. They told me Mashiach had come. When I asked what his name was, they told me to look up at the sky. The stars above clearly formed the word "Menachem" in Hebrew.

4. My son dreamt that several irreligious people were standing on a hill overlooking a wide plain. They saw a man who was wrapped in a Talit walking across the plain. He was glowing with light and was carrying a staff in his hand. The people went to the city and told others what they had seen, but everyone laughed at them. The picture suddenly changed and he saw a city surrounded by a wall that was burning.On the wall was written " Ekron". This city doesn't exist today, but it says in the book of Tsefania that the city of Ekron will be destroyed before mashiach comes. My son had never learned about this in school before he had that dream! This dream was about three years ago.

5. My daughter dreamt a few months ago that she was standing at the top of Har Habayit and someone told her to look into a hole in the ground. The rock "Even Hashtiya" from which the world had been created was clearly visible to her. All the arabs who usually inhabit this holy site had been chased away and didn't dare to return.

6. I dreamt I was in a room with a holy looking rabbi. His face kept changing before my eyes. One minute he was clearly Rav Mordechai Eliyahu, and the next minute he was Rav Ovadya Yosef. He looked at me and said suddenly: "Mashiach will come this year!" "How do you know?" I asked. "Because I am Yosef!" he answered. After he said this, a glowing light started streaming from his fingertips, filling the room. A door on the far end of the room that I hadn't noticed before opened suddenly and men and boys of all ages filled the room and approached the outstretched hands of this rabbi to receive his blessing. I dreamt this at the beginning of this year.

7. I dreamt about two months ago that I was in my home with my departed parents, may they rest in peace. I was ready to go to bed, when there was a knock at the door. My parents asked me to open it and I refused saying that I was too tired and wanted to sleep. My parents kept asking me to answer the knocking which persisted. When I finally did, I was astonished to find a large number of my American relatives whom I had not seen for many years waiting to come in. It was clear they had all come because of the geula, and I was ashamed to be receiving them in my nightgown! After talking to them for a while I went out to my back yard and a close friend of mine was standing on the grass. I invited her to come in and asked her what was troubling her. She writes music, and she told me she had been working on a new song. She had a beautiful melody, but had only been able to compose three words to it. These were וזרעך גויים יירש. I checked the source when I woke up and it's from Yeshaayahu 54, 3. It's part of a beautiful prophecy of Geula in acharit Hayamim.

8. I dreamt there was a great earthquake in Yerushalayim. This is my most recent dream. I hurried to the home of my youth to find my dear departed mother holding a broom and trying to clean up the rubble that was everywhere. I was upset to see her working like that and I seized the broom form her and continued to sweep. In my dream it was clear that this earthquake was part of the Geula.

9. My son dreamt recently that an unknown rabbi came to his yeshiva and offered to learn gemara with him. At some point he understood that this rabbi was the Gaon of Vilna, Zatsal. When my son understood this he turned to the Rav and said accusingly: "You failed in your attempts to save Gush Katif!" The Rav gazed at him sadly and only said," Yes, I know." My son had no idea what the Gaon of Vilna looked liked, but when he woke up he looked up his picture on the internet and recognized him immediately as the Rabbi he had seen in his dream. I am including this dream although it is not directly about Mashiach, as an encouraging sign that our departed tsadikim are doing their best to get us through these difficult times, although they are not always successful.

May we receive the Mashiach very soon, Bechesed!

SJW.

Labels:

| 0 comments

0 Comments:


והיה השם למלך על כל הארץ, ביום ההוא יהיה השם אחד - ושמו אחד ישתבח שמו לעד לנצח נצחים בכל העולמות Blessed is His name for eternity in all worlds אין עוד מלבדו