Dreaming of Moshiach

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Message from Gilad - 17 Tammuz

This is coming directly from Gilad to you:
First, I'd like to apologize that I hurt Nava yesterday (I said something that did not belong in the realm of Holiness and I regret very much)
Second, I am learning to know HaShem and know how to say Shir Lamaalot by heart. I am saying it over and over again and love the words and its meaning.
Third, when I come out of this alive, I will let the whole world know how I love HaShem, my Aba, and how sorry I am and regret that I wasted so many years without this beautiful knowledge and closeness to my Aba.[+/-] show/hide text

Nava told me that today is a day of fasting and explained why. It seemes that what has happened 2,000 years is happening again now (nk-told him what is going on in Eretz Israel..). I'll pray for the Israelis that they should turn to Aba for help and not rely on the army. I'll pray for all the Jews. I'll say what comes to my heart and mind and hope that it's an acceptable tfilla to Aba.

I know now the truth and I love you all and thank you for praying for me and helping me reach a level of understanding that all is from HaShem - Aba'le - and everything Aba does, is only for the good of his child. Aba loves his children.

If Aba permits, be'ezrat HaShem, I will see you soon...

I'm ok. Actually, I'm grateful to Aba this happened to me becuz otherwise, I'd still be in the darkness of lies....

Labels:

| 6 comments

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"First, I'd like to apologize that I hurt Nava yesterday"

Who is saying these words?
(and the whole message)

Gilad?
Throught whom?
Nava?
In her mind when she is awake or in her dream (sleep)?

Can you explain more this?

7/13/2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It looks like it's from Gilad sending a message thru Nava - and I think something he said frightened her yesterday

7/13/2006  
Blogger nava said...

He spoke to me this morning while davening and only when I said Shir Lamaalot, I answered him. I told him there's a war in Isael, today is a fast day and that many people are davening for his safe return home and he asked me how I know and I told him about this blog and he said that he'd like to send a message and after finishing saying Tehillim, he told me his message and I just typed his words (he speaks in ivrit but the translation b'h came easily)

7/13/2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just read it. It gives me the chills. Note: He said "when he comes out of this", not "if". His Bitachon in HaShem is "Sal'i Umtzudosi Um'faltili"

7/13/2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nava said;"He spoke to me this morning while davening and only when I said Shir Lamaalot, I answered him".
How does he speaks to you?
Do you listen his voice?
Do you read his thought?

And
how do you answer to him?
You speak or you think, send thoughts?

7/13/2006  
Blogger nava said...

How does he speaks to you?
thru my mind/brain

Do you listen his voice?
Yes and no

Do you read his thought?
I don't think so

how do you answer to him?
thru verbalizing it

You speak or you think, send thoughts?
I speak my answer so I know I'm talking with him and not to myself :)

7/13/2006  

והיה השם למלך על כל הארץ, ביום ההוא יהיה השם אחד - ושמו אחד ישתבח שמו לעד לנצח נצחים בכל העולמות Blessed is His name for eternity in all worlds אין עוד מלבדו