Dreaming of Moshiach

Monday, July 03, 2006

Dreams of Judah Hakohain

My dream - June 29, 2006

Note: I am not Chabad. I am 100% "Litvish" in philosophy and nusach. That being said, here was my dream last night--[+/-] show/hide text


I dreamed that I was driving to a meeting at a Hollywood studio. I was afraid that I might be late so I decided to sleep over in one of their offices. I didn't have a blanket so I wrapped myself from head to toe in a tallis (like you would do for a dead person).

When I returned home, I was told that over one million dollars in jewels was stolen. I was confused. Then I looked over and The Lubavitch Rebbe zs'l was next to me. We were sitting on the floor near a bed. He gave me comforting words and spoke of the jewels. I had an idea in my dream that the jewels were Jews. On the tip of his nose was a tiny brown spot not even a millimeter long. It was symbolic of his tiny aveiros he did in this world (I had learned that when one stands before the Heavenly Tribunal they are clothed in dirty garments, the dirt of their sins).

I looked over and saw a relative of my wife's (who's last name is actually a form of "Lubavitch" namely Lebovics). He was sitting at a table. He took a large jar of honey and took out a big scoop. He placed it on a sour grapefruit half. He then looked at me. I knew the symbolism: The sweetness of Geulah is near and will temper the sourness of Galus.

I then awoke.

January 2002
On Shabbos I had the following dream:

I was standing in the rebuilt Beis Hamikdash in the Ezras Kohanim. I was filled with a spirit of love and peace. Crying, I dropped to the marble floor and prostrated myself before the Holy Paroches. I bowed as I wept and thanked Hashem for rebuilding His house.

I stood up and behold, I saw a Torah scroll unrolled before me. Another Kohain came over and asked me if I knew which parsha it was. He pointed and said that it is Parshas V’Zos HaBrachoh and Parshas Bo. I walked over to a shtender that was set up for prayers and saw a picture of the Rebbe sitting upon it. [Interesting since I am straight up misnagdisch. I am neither Chabad or Chassidic]

posted by Judah HaKohain
http://hamikdash.blogspot.com

Labels:

| 2 comments

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7/03/2006  
Blogger Yaakov Nathan said...

Interesting! Yeshivish Litvish Poilisher Breslover Modern Mizrachi chiloni--the Rebbe showed that he had love for every single Jew. Not just in words and a smile, but with the mesiras nefesh of a 90+ year-old Rebbe standing for 6 hours straight giving out a thousand dollars to people from every walk of Jewish life!

Ashreicha!

7/04/2006  

והיה השם למלך על כל הארץ, ביום ההוא יהיה השם אחד - ושמו אחד ישתבח שמו לעד לנצח נצחים בכל העולמות Blessed is His name for eternity in all worlds אין עוד מלבדו