Dreaming of Moshiach

Friday, July 21, 2006

Am Israel Offering Korbanot

June 26 - I dreamed seeing the Bet Hamikdash in Shamayim and it is ready in all its glory. It was "built" by Hakadosh Baruch Hu. I do not remember the details except that it is made of pure gold and very shiny - no words can really describe it. [+/-] show/hide text
No human eye ever saw such beauty and spirituality. The Tzaddikim and Tzaddkaniyot are eager for Tchiat Hametim to serve HaShem - the Kings of all Kings.

July 20, I had another dream about Bet HaMikdash. The Bet HaMikdash "landed" in Yerushalayim in all its glory.

I cannot recall whom I spoke with. I asked how long would it take for the Kohanim and Leviim to be "certified" as Kohanim Meyuchasim and how long will it be till they start serving in the Bet HaMikdash? All these questions led to the most important question that I wanted to know, when can Bnei Israel finally begin offering Korbanot to HaKadosh Baruch Hu?

(when I get the answer or remember the answer, I'll tell you).

Labels:

| 0 comments

0 Comments:


והיה השם למלך על כל הארץ, ביום ההוא יהיה השם אחד - ושמו אחד ישתבח שמו לעד לנצח נצחים בכל העולמות Blessed is His name for eternity in all worlds אין עוד מלבדו