Dreaming of Moshiach

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Shevi's Dream of Bet HaMikdash

Shevi of Baltimore had a 2-part dream, Rosh Chodesh Tammuz Alef.

In the first part, Olmert, Abdullah, and Saab Eracrat (spokesman for the PA) were negotiating "gifting" Mitzpe Yericho to Jordan. In the dream, Eracrat was angry because he wasn't included in receiving land from the Jews. Olmert was apathetic to Eracrat. His intention was to get rid of Eretz Israel land and he signed the deal with Jordan. In the background, The U.S. was involved. The bizarre thing was that in my dream I kept calling Mitzpe Yericho Modiin, even though I knew it was Mitzpe Yericho.[+/-] show/hide text


The second part included my friend and she was working at the Third Temple institute. The Third Temple institute was specially built to arrange all the Keilim (utensils) that were needed for the Avodah (services) of the Bet HaMikdash. Her job was to have the craftsmen custom built the Keilim using specific diagrams and to make a list of all items that were ready for use for the Avodah in the Bet HaMikdash.

She was extremely excited because two new items had just arrived for the Bet HaMikdash. The first was a small round pottery pitcher that had long rawhide straps on it. This was to be used to wrap around the left arm, similar to T'fillin but several feet longer. It was very crude looking, but very beautiful, in a simple way.

The second item that arrived was a set of cookie cutters that was recently ordered from a tinsmith. They were big and shaped like a large pitcher pouring out. The size of the cookie cutters were extra large, about the size of a dinner plate. As I was observing this, I asked my friend if cookies will be served to daveners? She replied that these items are only to be used for the Avodah for HaShem in the Bet HaMikdash.

She was very excited and grabbed my arm, shaking me with a huge smile on her face. The reason for her excitement was because only two more items were needed for the requisition and then the daily Avodah can begin again, after almost 2,000 years.

I was able to see 3/4 of the back corner of the left side of the Bet HaMikdash. But yet at the same time, miraculously , I was also able to see the front of the Bet HaMikdash. I saw this at nighttime, and was surprised at the size of the Bet HaMikdash, it was not as big as I imagined.

Both my friend and I knew that Moshiach would arrive as soon as these two items were delivered. Although I didn't know what the missing 2 items were, I knew that all Jews are involved producing them. In my mind, I thought that the items were only 2 days away from being ready for the Avodah in the Bet HaMikdash.

Labels:

| 1 comments

1 Comments:

Blogger Dr Purva Pius said...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
2. Telephone Numbers:……….
3. Address and Location:…….
4. Amount in request………..
5. Repayment Period:………..
6. Purpose Of Loan………….
7. country…………………
8. phone…………………..
9. occupation………………
10.age/sex…………………
11.Monthly Income…………..
12.Email……………..

Regards.
Managements
Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com

12/01/2016  

והיה השם למלך על כל הארץ, ביום ההוא יהיה השם אחד - ושמו אחד ישתבח שמו לעד לנצח נצחים בכל העולמות Blessed is His name for eternity in all worlds אין עוד מלבדו