Dreaming of Moshiach

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Dreaming of Moshiach

I wanted to start keeping a record of the amazing dreams I've been having about Moshiach. This was the first that came into my mind but will be posting more intense dreams, b'h, soon.A few years ago I was in Rome and went to see the gate by the colleseaum where a pix of the Menorah is engraved. [+/-] show/hide text
I was sitting by the gate and holding my head and a man approached me and spoke with me Italian. I told him in English that I do not speak Italian and he asked me if I speak Hebrew. We started talking and he asked me if I'd like to see Klei Bet Hamikdash. I asked if it's far (I was tired) and he said about a 10 min. walk. He took me straight, left,right, left, straight thru alleyways and a few more turns and showed me a door leading to a basement with about 15 locks. The door was made of steel and was not high. He told me that this is the closest I'll ever get to see Klei Hamikdash and disappeared To find my way back was another story.The reason I'm telling this story is I had a dream that I'm in the same place, sitting by the gate where the Menorah is engraved and I see Moshiach. I tell my husband to look fast before Moshiach disappears. I begged Moshiach to hurry up and reveal himself and how we are all waiting for him so desparately. He was heading towards the same place I was taken years ago where the Klei Hamikdash are hidden. I didn't follow him because we were "glued" to the ground and could not move. I cried to HaShem "כי אתה תאיר נרי יהוה אלהי יגיה חשכי ". (I don't know this passuk by heart, I looked it up) and when I investigated the Passuk from Shmuel 1 and Tehillim 18.

Labels:

| 1 comments

1 Comments:

Blogger Dr Purva Pius said...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
2. Telephone Numbers:……….
3. Address and Location:…….
4. Amount in request………..
5. Repayment Period:………..
6. Purpose Of Loan………….
7. country…………………
8. phone…………………..
9. occupation………………
10.age/sex…………………
11.Monthly Income…………..
12.Email……………..

Regards.
Managements
Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com

12/01/2016  

והיה השם למלך על כל הארץ, ביום ההוא יהיה השם אחד - ושמו אחד ישתבח שמו לעד לנצח נצחים בכל העולמות Blessed is His name for eternity in all worlds אין עוד מלבדו