Dreaming of Moshiach

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Terrorist Attacks

I work about 200 ft from where the bomb exploded and at about 3 pm we felt a huge force and heard a loud explosion. Never been exposed to bombings, I was sure it was purim firecrackers... . Someone with more experience said that it sounds like a terrorist bombing... I didn't believe that it could even be a possibility...

We started hearing loud sirens coming from all directions and saw people running... My co worker went outside and called my cell to tell me it was a terrorist bomb and I should stay put in the office... It took me about an hour to calm down till I was able to gather myself to go outside... The streets were closed to traffic and people for security reasons. I just wanted to get away from the havoc. I found a sidestreet that was somewhat less crowded and people were allowed to go thru. I walked and walked and walked thanking HKB'H that I'm alive and able to thank Him. When I finally got home I just wanted to get into bed... I just wanted to sleep... B'h, this morning was easier and went to work normally b'h.

May we only hear good news and may the Geula come with much needed mercy, amen.
ברוך אתה הטוב והמטיב

Labels:

| 0 comments

0 Comments:


והיה השם למלך על כל הארץ, ביום ההוא יהיה השם אחד - ושמו אחד ישתבח שמו לעד לנצח נצחים בכל העולמות Blessed is His name for eternity in all worlds אין עוד מלבדו