Dreaming of Moshiach

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Thank YOU - Master of the World

King of unsurpassed kingship, Master of the World, Holy One blessed He, thank You!

Thank You for the millions of times You helped me, supported me, saved me, rescued me, gave me happiness, healed me, protected me, encouraged me.

Thank You for always being with me.

Thank You for giving me the strength to observe Your commandments, do good deeds, and pray.

Thank You for always helping me even though I didn't always know how to thank You.

Thank You for all the kindness You do for me every second and minute.

Thank You for every breath You allow me to take.

Thank You, King of unsurpassed kingship. for the things I don't have, even though sometimes it's difficult, thank You. I know that it's all for my benefit, even though I don't always see that it is truly for my benefit, thank You.

Deep in my heart I know that everything You send me is the best thing for me and was specifically created for me, with accurate and complete Divine Providence, which only You can do, King of unsurpassed kingship.

Although sometimes I suffer, I realize that it's only so I can appreciate the goodness You bestow on me. Only after being in the darkness, can one appreciate the light.

Thank You for the wonderful life You have given me.

Thank You for every little thing I have, because YOU gave it to me and no one else.

Thank You for always listening to my prayers.

Creator of the world, I sincerely apologize from the depth of my heart if there were times I didn't appreciate what You gave me, and instead of thanking You, I complained.

I am dust and ash and You are the entire world, Master of the World.

Please do not ever distance Yourself from me.

I love You, Hakadosh Baruch Hu!

If you will say this plea from your heart, judgment will instantly turn into mercy.

מלך מלכי המלכים, הקב"ה אדון עולם, ריבונו של עולם תודה !!!
תודה על רוב ריבי רבבות פעמים שעזרת לי , תמכת בי, הושעת אותי, הצלת אותי
שמחת אותי, ריפאת אותי, שמרת עליי, עודדת אותי .
תודה שאתה תמיד איתי.

תודה שאתה נותן לי כוח לעשות מצוות, כוח לעשות מעשים טובים, כוח להתפלל .

תודה על כל הפעמים שעזרת לי ולא ידעתי להגיד תודה .

תודה על החסדים שאתה עושה עימי בכל רגע ורגע .

תודה על כל נשימה ונשימה שאני נושמת.

ותודה לך מלך מלכי המלכים גם על הדברים שאין לי, תודה לך שקשה לי לפעמים , תודה שקצת עצוב לי לפעמים, כי הכל לטובתי, ואפילו לא תמיד ראיתי שזה לטובתי ..

עמוק בלב אני יודעת שכל מה שמגיע ממך, הוא הדבר הטוב ביותר עבורי ,והוא נעשה במיוחד בשבילי, בהשגחה פרטית מדויקת ומושלמת, כמו שרק מלכי מלכים יכול לעשות.

תודה שלפעמים קשה לי, כי רק ככה אני יודעת להעריך את הטוב, רק אחרי שנמצאים בחושך, אפשר להעריך את האור. תודה על החיים הנפלאים שנתת לי.

תודה על כל דבר הכי קטן שיש לי, כי את הכל אתה נ ת ת לי, ולא אף אחד אחר .

תודה שאתה תמיד שומע את התפילות שלי .

בורא עולם, אני מבקשת סליחה מעמקי ליבי אם היו פעמים שלא הערכתי את מה שנתת לי , ובמקום לומר לך תודה רק התלוננתי

אני עפר ואפר ואתה כל העולם

אנא אל תרחק ממני לעולם.

האומר תחינה זו מהלב הופך מידת דין לרחמים

Labels:

| 0 comments

0 Comments:


והיה השם למלך על כל הארץ, ביום ההוא יהיה השם אחד - ושמו אחד ישתבח שמו לעד לנצח נצחים בכל העולמות Blessed is His name for eternity in all worlds אין עוד מלבדו