Dreaming of Moshiach

Friday, April 11, 2008

Moshiach is Hiding Amongst the People

"...When my brother-in-law was finally permitted to speak with the holy Kabbalist Rabbi Elazar Abuchatzeira Shlita (grandson of the Baba Sali, zs'l) the night before Purim (he was granted visitation with the Rav about 3 am), he asked him about the urgency of Jews living in the diaspora coming to Israel by Purim. The Rav confirmed that he said it but added "זה לא דחוף It's not urgent." The Rav told him to return the following week and he'll then explain it.

My brother-in-law was very surprised because the Rav never 'changes his 'mind' and also, he was planning to return to Be'er Sheva to see the Rav the following week and the Rav's answer to return next week caught him off guard.

...When he returned the following week to meet with the holy Rav, he was told the Kabbalist Elazar Abuchatzeira Shlita is not seeing anyone... This is highly unusual and the first time the Rav ever requested not to see the public."

UPDATE:

Since then, my brother in law did not return to Kabbalist Rabbi Elazar Abuchatzeira Shlita because the Rav has stopped seeing the public. We were all puzzled by this, but of course accepted it without any questions asked....

With Divine Providence, I found out the reason why the Kabbalist Rabbi Elazar Abuchatzeira Shlita stopped seeing the public... In this week's edition, 7 Nissan 5768, the religious newspaper Maayanei HaYeshua brought this fabulous, earth-shattering, exciting story...

"...This week I had the opportunity to drive with a Rav. Never in my life did I experience such a conversation as I had with this Rav.

After a long silence, the Rav asked me, "Do you know that Moshiach is already here!?"

"What?!" I looked at him in wonder, "What does the Rav mean?" I asked.

The Rav answered, "Didn't you hear about the Mekubal in Be'er Sheva?" At this point, the Rav mentioned the famous Mekubal's name (nk: Kabbalist Rabbi Elazar Abuchatzeira Shlita). "He has decided to stop seeing the public. His chasiddim explain that the Rav said that Moshiach is hiding amongst the people and all that needs to be done is to discover him. The minute he will be 'discovered', Rabbi Elazar Abuchatzeira told them, "Moshiach will receive the public and therefore, I'll no longer be necessary."

Shock overcame me. "It sounds... in this manner... very serious."

"It certainly is very serious. There is no disagreement that he is a tremendous Tzaddik and extremely serious!," the Rav ruled.

I kept silent. The Rav continued to surprise me, "Did you not hear last week that a Rosh Yeshiva left to the North?" "No," I replied. "He (NK: Rav Shmuel Tal Shlit"a, Rosh Yeshiva of Yeshivat Torat Chaim formerly in Neveh Dekalim) left his ''flock of sheep' and appointed a young scholar in his place. Now he secluded himself near Miron. He said to his students that he'll continue sending Shiurim thru special messengers. People say about him that he is an Iluy (Torah prodigy). One of the giants of this generation."

"Did you hear about the Mekubal from the Moshav in the Negev that exiled to Teveria?" The Rav asked.

"No... I didn't hear," I replied.
"He is in Teveria for a few years," The Rav told me.

"Did you hear about the famous Rosh Yeshiva from Yerushalayim (NK: Rosh Yeshiva HaRav Mordechai Alon Shlita) that ascended to the Kineret about 2 years ago and today transfers Sichot to hundreds of participants?"

"What does all this mean?" I asked the Rav. I was attempting to explore the internal significance of what the Rav is saying.

Suddenly, the Rav looked at me with a sharp penetrating gaze and said in a deep voice that directly penetrated my heart: "The meaning of this is Tzaddikim all over Eretz Israel are preparing, each one individually and together... They are 'polishing up' in the direction of the coming of Moshiach. Something is happening in Northern Israel as well as in the entire land of Eretz Israel.
YOU TOO MUST PREPARE!"

Labels:

| 0 comments

0 Comments:


והיה השם למלך על כל הארץ, ביום ההוא יהיה השם אחד - ושמו אחד ישתבח שמו לעד לנצח נצחים בכל העולמות Blessed is His name for eternity in all worlds אין עוד מלבדו