Dreaming of Moshiach

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Direct Message From HaShem

"This happened 22 years ago, winter 1986, when I was a little kid. It was Shabbat afternoon during Mincha, and we were davening at the Chasidish shul in Bnei Brak. Our shul is next to the lubavitch shul Bet Menachem on Rechov Rashi. As it is with children, the kids from our shul fought with the kids from the lubavitch shul and when I raised my hand to hit a kid, I broke his glasses."

"This incident has been running after me since that day. Every year my glasses break and needs to be replaced with new ones. It's unnatural. It can only be explained that Yad HaShem is speaking."

"Please help me fing this person so I can pay him for the damage I caused".
Contact Number: 054-8419543
http://bh.hevre.co.il/news_read.asp?id=3804&cat_id=1

Labels:

| 0 comments

0 Comments:


והיה השם למלך על כל הארץ, ביום ההוא יהיה השם אחד - ושמו אחד ישתבח שמו לעד לנצח נצחים בכל העולמות Blessed is His name for eternity in all worlds אין עוד מלבדו