Dreaming of Moshiach

Monday, October 16, 2006

Rosh Chodesh Cheshvan

B'h, Gershon also has dreams and messages from Shamayim. His previous dreams were posted under Storms & Anti-Semitism in USA and GershEULA's Dream.

Gerson's Dream:[+/-] show/hide text

I also had a dream Friday night, in connection to Rosh Chodesh Cheshvan. I was in a Shul and it was midnight and one of my non-Jewish coworkers was lecturing. I wasn't surprised to see him lecturing and everyone was listening intently. He was teaching about Korbanos, and said that by giving 72 dollars to Tzedakah on Rosh Chodesh Cheshvan at 4:00 am along with having the right intent, (by thinking about the fact that this is a Korban to Hashem), that this has a greater effect than all the Korbanos.

My mother's dream:
On Rosh HaShana, she dreamed she was in a movie theather and when she got out she realized her purse was missing. When she got home, she saw a man holding her purse. She got very excited and yelled at this man, but he calmly walked to her and gave her the purse and walked away.
When she opened the purse she expected all the money to be gone. But she opened the wallet and it was full with money, both with American dollars and Israeli currency.
Then she heard an inner voice saying "after Yom Kippur".

The interpertation: On Purim I had a dream, Nadav and Avihu, a'h, Aharon's sons, came and told me that G-d was soon about to send my mother money, but there is one more thing she needs to do.
When she told me of her dream on Rosh Hashana and the message was "after Yom Kippur", we got very excited because my mother has no intentions of moving to Israel, and we feel that this was more of a dream that affects all of us.

Labels:

| 0 comments

0 Comments:


והיה השם למלך על כל הארץ, ביום ההוא יהיה השם אחד - ושמו אחד ישתבח שמו לעד לנצח נצחים בכל העולמות Blessed is His name for eternity in all worlds אין עוד מלבדו