Dreaming of Moshiach

Monday, October 16, 2006

HaShem is my Shepherd

Exactly 3 weeks, 21 days after the dream about Esther HaMalka, a'h, I had another dream Friday nite, HoshaNA Raba. In this dream, I was told in the month of CHESHVAN [+/-] show/hide text
will begin Gog Umagog and I saw many Jews running to the fields trying to save their lives. We were all very frightened. Not all the Jews survived, even the stage of running to the fields. While running in fear on the fields, I repeatedly said 7 or 9 times, the following:

Perek 23 of Tehillim
מִזְמוֹר לְדָוִד: יְהוָה רֹעִי, לֹא אֶחְסָר
A Psalm of David. HaShem is my shepherd; I shall not want.
בִּנְאוֹת דֶּשֶׁא, יַרְבִּיצֵנִי; עַל-מֵי מְנֻחוֹת יְנַהֲלֵנִי.
He maketh me to lie down in green pastures; He leadeth me beside the still waters.
נַפְשִׁי יְשׁוֹבֵב; יַנְחֵנִי בְמַעְגְּלֵי-צֶדֶק, לְמַעַן שְׁמוֹ.
He restoreth my soul; He guideth me in straight paths for His name's sake.
גַּם כִּי-אֵלֵךְ בְּגֵיא צַלְמָוֶת, לֹא-אִירָא רָע-- כִּי-אַתָּה עִמָּדִי;
Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for HaShem is with me
שִׁבְטְךָ וּמִשְׁעַנְתֶּךָ, הֵמָּה יְנַחֲמֻנִי.
Thy rod and Thy staff, they comfort me.
תַּעֲרֹךְ לְפָנַי, שֻׁלְחָן-- נֶגֶד צֹרְרָי;
Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies
דִּשַּׁנְתָּ בַשֶּׁמֶן רֹאשִׁי, כּוֹסִי רְוָיָה
Thou hast anointed my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
אַךְ, טוֹב וָחֶסֶד יִרְדְּפוּנִי-- כָּל-יְמֵי חַיָּי
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life
וְשַׁבְתִּי בְּבֵית-יְהוָה, לְאֹרֶךְ יָמִים
and I shall dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.

The rest of the dream was how to help the Jews survive but it was not said clearly. Something about a white box or room and this will be Tikun for Esther HaMalka, a'h, and I need to find out what and how to correct it in order to save many Jews.

Labels:

| 0 comments

0 Comments:


והיה השם למלך על כל הארץ, ביום ההוא יהיה השם אחד - ושמו אחד ישתבח שמו לעד לנצח נצחים בכל העולמות Blessed is His name for eternity in all worlds אין עוד מלבדו