Dreaming of Moshiach

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Various Dreams of Geula

Gershon's dreams:
1. I was with a group of Lubavitchers watching TV and we saw the Lubavitcher Rebbe zs'l on the news. We were all very excited because the secret letter was found. The Lubavitcher Rebbe once wrote that when the Palestinian Documentary will come out, a certain phrase will be said and it will be quoted by a Palestinian - something like, "The Jews are in our Hands". This was the code and it means the Geula is starting.[+/-] show/hide text

We were so excited because the Palestinian Documentary came out with the exact words of the Lubavitch Rebbe, zs'l.
The Lubavitchers went to a TV news station and revealed the info of the letter from the Rebbe. As we again watched the news on TV, all major news channels were discussing the end of days and redemption. They were saying "Is this the revelation?" Do you believe this is the End of the World?"

2. Last Thursday night I dreamed that I was late for Tashlich but when I got there Hashem was renewing the covenant with the Jewish people. Each place Jews were standing by a stream or river, G-d was there asking each Jew whether they accept the Torah. I learned that some will be early and some will be late in reaching the renewal of the covenant.

MF's dream:
I was in a small dining room and there were several people sitting there, no one that I remember or recognized. Suddendly an elderly man walked in dressed in very casual clothes. I immediately realized that he was Avraham Avinu!
I "just knew", nobody had to tell me. I said hello and he replied; then I introduced him to my father, who I think was not quite believing me when I told him who was this person. Right after, another man approached the entrance of the dining room; he was very tall; in the beginning I could only see his legs up to his waist, then I went to the door to greet him and I knew immediately that he was Moshe Rabbenu!

NK's dreams:
1. I was talking with a man (not a neshama in Shamayim). I threatened that if he doesn't do Teshuva right away, I will leave my family, stop keeping Shabbat and will go to niteclubs, c'v. I don't know who this person is but I felt very responsible and worried that he will not be ready to "step into" the Geula. I felt the need to say the extremest threats to make him understand that I am serious and will do anything to shake him from his secular sleep.
The extreme method worked because he got very frightened and asked me to buy him a holy book so he can begin learning about our beautiful heritage and Torah. I ran to the nearest Judaica bookstore singing happily "Melech, Melech, Melech - Melech HaMoshiach". I purchased 30 books for him and told him to start reading any book he chooses right away because Melech HaMoshiach is on his way to redeem us.

2. I saw the most beautiful crown with the rarest red-colored stone. Sunshine and holy fire was coming from the crown and even more from the stone. Because of my sins, I could not bare to look at the crown - the holiness fire was too powerful for my physical eyes. It made me feels ashamed of my sins and I felt an urgent urge to do real Teshuva.
In the dream I asked to whom the crown belongs to and was told that HaShem designed it and kept it stored for Melech HaMoshiach and very soon, Moshiach will be crowned.

Labels:

| 0 comments

0 Comments:


והיה השם למלך על כל הארץ, ביום ההוא יהיה השם אחד - ושמו אחד ישתבח שמו לעד לנצח נצחים בכל העולמות Blessed is His name for eternity in all worlds אין עוד מלבדו