Dreaming of Moshiach

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Documentary Video & Letter, Ron Arad

This is the first part of the movie of [+/-] show/hide text
The footage of the abduction was aired Tuesday night by Lebanese television network LBC, during the first part of a two-part documentary that also includes previously unseen footage of missing Israeli navigator Ron Arad. The second part will be broadcast on LBC at the same time Wednesday.



The film shows that the kidnapping operation lasted for some three and a half minutes. It included a diversion action by activists who pretended to play soccer on the road leading to the border gate. The "players" used the opportunity to remove rocks from the road, allowing the getaway vehicle a smooth retreat.

The documentary is in 3 languages: Hebrew, Arabic, and English.
To view movie, click here
WARNING: VERY GRAPHIC

Letter from Ron Arad http://mz12.mediazone.co.il/mediazone/34/3900!4697.wmv
Sunday, our Rosh Hashana, I think

I must tell you that I am very anxious to see you (much time has passed, a year, right?) Sometimes I dream about you but try not to think too much during the day time, not to get depressed.

Most of the time, my health is good and I feel ok. They are treating me nice. My hand is improving slowly, but it'll be better when I return (if Gd and leaders will want this, G-d's blessing onto the good will of the leaders). I pray for hours daily for this and I hope that you are doing the same. I know it's difficult, but try everything in your power for me.

I don't know how but please say to someone up there, our leaders, the Gov't, anyone who can take me out of here. Lebanon is not a place to be. And I want so much to see you all. A person should not be in capitivity if there are other options. With hope and good will, anything can happen. Act now like there is no time, you must talk. We, (the abducted) our lives are in your hands and we are trusting you.

I must tell you Tami (Ron's wife), I now understand your will to help prisoners (not particularly abducted soldiers). This is a topic we discussed many times. You can do something for the Abducted Organization; help prisoners to pass the time and live a little longer, better! A little food, Prayer book - anything you want to do is something.

You don't imagine how a small thing means so much to a lonely person.

The important things I wants to say, I already wrote, I am ok and treated ok. Tami, I must ask you to build our new house, continue raising our daughter to the best of your ability (you can do it, and hopefully, I will see you soon).

A year has already passed and so little has been accomplished, try to do better and more for our benefit. I know that it is difficult but tell someone to bridge the hatred, fear, emptiness to love and mercy... Everything will seem so different then.

God will help that we should see one another so soon in this New Year.

In a few days will be Yom Kippur, and I pray with you that God bless us all. I hope God will help the leaders to choose the right decisions.

I hope you are taking care of yourself, and all others.

Don't give up, there will be other days. I try not to give up to the best of my ability.

I hold my breath and cross fingers.
I love you all forever,
Ron רון

(NK's comment: Do NOT think it's a coincidence that Ron Arad's, HaShem guard him, letter is surfacing now. Read his letter again and learn.... Tonite, Israel Channel 10 will show a video of Ron Arad, abducted 20 years ago. HaShem planned all this to be surfaced Erev 5767... )
Please pray for all abducted Jews
Ron ben Batya (Arad), captured when his plane was downed over Lebanon in Oct. 1986;
Gilad ben Aviva (Shalit), captured just outside Gaza on June 25 of this year;
Ehud ben Malka (Goldwasser)
Eldad ben Tova (Regev), captured on the Israeli-Lebanese border July 12 of this year;
Guy ben Rina (Hever), disappeared near the Syrian-Israeli border in the Golan Heights in August 1997;
3 Jews captured at the Sultan Yaaqub battle in Lebanon on June 11, 1982;
Tzvi ben Pninah (Feldman),
Yekutiel Yehuda Nachman ben Sarah (Katz),
Zecharia Shlomo ben Miriam (Baumel)

| 0 comments

0 Comments:


והיה השם למלך על כל הארץ, ביום ההוא יהיה השם אחד - ושמו אחד ישתבח שמו לעד לנצח נצחים בכל העולמות Blessed is His name for eternity in all worlds אין עוד מלבדו