Dreaming of Moshiach

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Day of Judgment

Translation from http://hydepark.hevre.co.il/topic.asp?topic_id=2015025

I was sitting with friends in Hafia and waiting for another friend and while waiting, an old man of about 90 with long white beard appeared and said weird things.

I asked him if he needs assistance to cross the street and he didn't respond. He said all kind of things; that it's the Day of Judgment. My friends asked him his name but he didn't respond. I decided I'm going to listen to what he is saying and at that moment, I felt something weird (none of us are religious and we don't know what it is to keep Shabbat and don't understand the meaning of Day of Judgement).

[+/-] show/hide text
I felt what he is saying is holy or whatever you want to call it. He kept repeating the sentence "not this Shabbat, next Shabbat - it will be a great day that everyone is waiting for but those who do not keep this Shabbat will not survive to enjoy it. Warn everyone son, do not be embarrased. You must. I asked him what exactly do I have to do and he replied "observe Shabbat, next Shabbat". I asked him what this means and he said "it's enough, do not drive on this Shabbat, stay in your homes. Whomever will drive this Shabbat will be harmed".

I got very frightened and wanted to run away and I distanced myself and my friends kept asking questions. Meanwhile, the friend we were waiting for arrived and was observing us from the side (this is so weird). He is seeing a bunch of young guys asking questions and looking at the same direction - at the air. There was no one there (we saw and spoke with this man) but the friend did not see him, he simply did not see him. We went around asking people in the area if they saw an old man, but no one did.

This is so weird and abnormal (we did not pop pills and did not smoke Chashish). This is so weird. What happened with the old man afterwards, I'll not say but all 3 of us saw him (I'd write down our phone numbers if I was sure that no fools would call and ask stupid questions. Whomever wants, can write me an email at maorfi@hotmail.co.il)

REMEMBER:
This coming Shabbat August 19, 2006 is a very vital and importand Shabbat for Am Israel and in this Shabbat's merit, many Jews can be saved. What have I got to lose? One day without driving... Even if there's a 50% chance that this is true, why not try? It's frightening not to keep this Shabbat...

I heard an astrologist Ilan Paker speaking on the radio a few days ago about a devastating earthquake that will occur in the Land next mid-week. I have a feeling that big things are going to occur very soon.

Please transfer this email to everyone, especially those who are not Shomer Shabbat.

| 0 comments

0 Comments:


והיה השם למלך על כל הארץ, ביום ההוא יהיה השם אחד - ושמו אחד ישתבח שמו לעד לנצח נצחים בכל העולמות Blessed is His name for eternity in all worlds אין עוד מלבדו