Dreaming of Moshiach

Sunday, March 18, 2007

Various Dreams of Geula and Moshiach

Dream from SB, January '07
I see a man living alone in the woods, surrounded only by nature. I looked up and see the sky clear, without clouds, and the sun shining brightly. He's about 5'8, 160-170 lbs, black hair, appx. 40 years old and very muscular. He looks like a plain person, dressed in everyday clothing, unlike a Rav or a Talmid Chacham. I asked him his name and he told me. And then I heard an inner voice saying clearly, "THIS IS MOSHIACH BEN DAVID".

I ask him why he is alone and living in the woods and he replied that he must separate from humans. I asked him where he lives and he showed me his 'house'. It was a very small cabin made of stone. I asked him permission to enter inside, he opened the door but did not enter inside with me. Inside, I saw a table of wood with one chair and a cot with a blanket and pillow. There was no electricity, phone wires, pictures, refrigerator, or stove.

I asked him the whereabouts of his wife and children and he replied the same answer, that he must be totally separated from humans.

I asked him if he can teach me 'secrets' of the Torah and he said, 'Leave America and come to Eretz Israel..."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DF had a very special dream for one month:
I was walking and suddenly I saw a sort of tomb in stone but with the form of an old man. A man was praying on this “stone man”, he was saying “Rabbi Yeshua, pray for us!”.

I recognized this man, it was my oncle, and the “stone man” was my great-grand-father Rabbi Yeshua Haziza, zs'l, who was a Talmid chacham and a Tzadik.
I approached the stone and my great-grand-father extended his hand.
He asked me “then?”
I answered “What then?”
He answered “Tell them ! Tell them that the Geula will come in 5 minutes!”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dream from LS, Thursday Night 26 Adar 5767:
In my dream I was surrounded by people from all my previous jobs. These people had one thing in common, people I didn't get along with.. and all of them non Jews.

The secretary of the CEO told me to give a lecture on Isaiah 42. But the book of Isaiah could not be found...I asked for another book..looked in that Sefer and it was missing the entire book of Isaiah as well...none of the books offered to me had Isaiah. They finally announced in the meeting that my lecture would not be presented because the book of Isaiah was missing.

When I woke up, I checked Isaiah 42 and found it very inspiring. The first section deals specifically with Moshiach..I found the occurrence of the word Island in this chapter interesting.

In this first section it talks about how the islands (the US? and UK?) will long for the teachings of Moshiach.

The next section gives several promises from HaShem - I think it applies to our present situation.. " I will set you for a covenant to the people for a light to the nations; to open blind eyes to remove a prisoner from confinement. Dwellers in darkness from a dungeon ....Behold the early (prophecies) have come about; now relate new ones; before they sprout I shall let you hear (them).

Could this be the present situation we are in, where many of us are having dreams and visions concerning Moshiach? Signs of the redemption?

It discusses signs in nature such as earthquakes, etc.. How people trust and worship idols (those that refuse to come to the Land of Israel). Then it describes the Jewish people as been looted downtrodden people.. trapped in holes,and hidden in prisons and they are looted (the desecration of the Temple Mount) and there is no rescuer.

Who gave Israel to the looters? Was it not HaShem, He against whom we have sinned?

I think we have a picture here of our situation. Pollard and the captive soldiers..the continual looting of the Temple mount and the desecration of our Holy Sites by arabs and edom. But chapter 43 is connected directly to this chapter and it is one of Promise and Hope..not Despair!

We should all hope to merit seeing Moshiach soon in our Precious Holy Land with the Beit
HaMikdash!!

Labels:

| 0 comments

0 Comments:


והיה השם למלך על כל הארץ, ביום ההוא יהיה השם אחד - ושמו אחד ישתבח שמו לעד לנצח נצחים בכל העולמות Blessed is His name for eternity in all worlds אין עוד מלבדו