Dreaming of Moshiach

Sunday, February 18, 2007

Waves of Confusion, Tribulations, and Tests

posted by Akiva - - 2/12/2007 12:20:00 AM ET
by Nava at Mystical Paths http://mysticalpaths.blogspot.com/2007/02/waves-of-confusion.html

Chasdei HaShem, everything is amazingly above nature and human understanding. The Satan, imach shemo, has power and sends us waves of confusion. There are times I cry to know if choices we think we make are right and through the tears of human confusion, HaShem sends messages of protection and strength and weakens the Satan and the tears become history and the inner strength is increased to do Avodat HaShem...

The yetzer hara (evil inclination) gets to everyone sooner or later, but when the will to sacrifice to HaShem is stronger, the yetzer hara immediately disappears. It's about choices and when choosing the emet (truth), HaShem right away sends messages of KOACH and Emunah that Shamayim is ...

CONTINUATION:
Break your will and egoism to do HaShem's Will and HaShem will make His Will to be your will.

The reason for my sudden move to Eretz Israel is HaShem's Will. When I first was told to go to Kever Rochel Imenu, a'h, I hesitated. At first, I got very ill and was unable to properly function. After a few days, I recollected physical strength and as my minhag is - any questions I have I would go to the Ohel of the Lubavitch Rebbe, zs'l, and ask the majestic Rebbe thru Igrat Kodesh for his advise. He answered ושבו בנים לגבולם and that evening I was flying on HaShem's wings.... After returning to the Unites States, I had a dream seeing Rochel Imenu, a'h, and Devorah HaNevia, a'h, operating in Shamayim TOGETHER for the revealing of Moshiach ben Yosef...

I knew I'd have to leave again but never imagined it would be permanent. When I was told to move to Eretz Israel, I didn't hesitate this time. I was ready. It took less than 48 hours to get on HaShem's wings and fly one-way. Of course during the last 48 hours in NY, I asked the Lubavitch Rebbe for his advise and he answered, "May her journey be Kosher and with much success and Prisat Shalom to all the Chavura"... I said my temporary goodbye to the Rebbe with many tears - I have been going to the Ohel HaKadosh weekly for almost 5 years...

When I arrived in Israel, I cried and cried and cried. My family thought I was crazy for moving to Eretz Israel (they still think so) and no matter what, I was unable to convince them that this is what I must do. I had to leave my husband behind in NY to settle 'things' and being without him, took its toll on me.

I was confused, tired, jetlagged and my priority was to be a mother to the kids, under all circumstances. They too were tired, hungry, jetlagged and whatever else - kids know how to drive a mom crazy... A few hours after we arrived, my mother needed to go to Tzfat for a few days and gave us her apartment. Finally, there was no one to confuse me and tell me to return to America... I walked around crying and feeling very doubtful. Maybe I did make the wrong move... Maybe it was too quick...

That same nite, a few hours after arrival, I called the person I was supposed to contact and quickly made arrangements with them to go to Kever Devorah HaNevia, a'h. At first, they hesitated but the message and directions from Shamayim was clear and cannot be doubted. It was only when we arrived at Kever Devorah HaNevia that I finally felt at peace... We returned at 6 am and b'h, the kids did not miss me...

But returning to my mother's home was not much of a comfort. I again started feeling confused and weak. The family was getting used to the fact that I have arrived to Eretz Israel to live and the pressure of finding a school and an apartment started kicking in... I searched all day for an apartment but did not find ANYTHING!!! That's when I 'decided' that I am moving after Shabbat to the North, to be closer to Ima Devorah HaNevia, a'h.

After Shabbat, we packed up again and Sunday morning left to the North and the confusion disappeared, Chasdei HaShem. Reb Gideon Shlita has been a tremendous help getting us settled in... The kids love Israel and we feel that Admat Kodesh of Eretz Israel has opened her 'arms' in welcoming us back home...

Thank You HaShem for taking care of Your children - wherever they are in the Olam. May they find the strength and Emunah to move to Eretz Israel without any regrets, Amen.

Many people have asked me how is it that I can manage financially in Eretz Israel. The truth is I have very little cash but I'm not scared of 'lack of papers' (aka money). We are ordinary people and only my husband works and supports us. I have no plans to 'go to work' in Eretz Israel. I always give the same answer to those who are concerned about Parnassah - HaShem has plenty of money. All we have to do is break our will for His Will and His Will will be our will... HaShem bestowed Avraham Avinu, zs'l, Bakol Mikol - all the riches of this Olam. Why was he zoche? Because he broke his will to do HaShem's will.

May we all break our will to do HaShem's Will and do everything possible Leshem Shamayim, Amen.

Labels:

| 0 comments

0 Comments:


והיה השם למלך על כל הארץ, ביום ההוא יהיה השם אחד - ושמו אחד ישתבח שמו לעד לנצח נצחים בכל העולמות Blessed is His name for eternity in all worlds אין עוד מלבדו